Due to the popularity of the Touch of gold Brand/products , it has come to our attention that some Businesses claim that there products are AUTHENTIC TOUCH OF GOLD products , when they are actually Fake products & not Original Touch of gold products .
1) HOW TO IDENTIFY IF YOUR PRODUCT IS AN AUTHENTIC TOUCH OF GOLD PRODUCT:
Every authentic Touch Of Gold & Touch of Silver product carry’s a logo that is stamped somewhere on the product itself .
- Chains & bracelets: a “ TG “ or “ TS “ logo is stamped on the clips or on a separate plate attached to the clip. Attached are examples of these.
- Pendents: a “ TG “ or “ TS “ logo is stamped on the hook of the pendent or at the back of the pendent.
- Toerings:a “ TG “ or “ TS “ logo is stamped on the inside of the toering.
Items that do not have logo’s :
- Earrings & Rings : These items do not generally carry a logo on them
Since earrings & rings do not carry a logo , how do you know that these are TOUCH OF GOLD products ?? Generally all stores that are authorized touch of gold vendors have some sort of identification that they are an Authorized dealer of Touch of gold products. These stores will have posters/banners showing they are Authorized Touch of Gold dealers. Attached are examples of these posters/stickers /banners.
2) HOW TO IDENTIFY IF THE STORES ARE AUTHORISED DEALERS
- ALL TOUCH OF GOLD STORES HAVE SOME SORT OF STICKERS / POSTERS OR BANNERS SHOWING THAT THEY ARE AUTHORISED DEALERS OF THE TOUCH OF GOLD PRODUCT
- ALL AUTHORISED DEALERS HAVE CERTIFICATES OF GUARANTEE THAT THEY CAN PROVIDE EACH CUSTOMER IF REQUIRED.
- TOUCH PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON STORE LEVEL ONLY
- ONE CAN SEND US AN EMAIL TO CONFIRM IF THE STORE / PERSON THEY ARE INTENDING TO BUY FROM IS AN AUTHORISED DEALER . EMAILS CAN BE SENT TO : SALES@TOUCHOFGOLD.CO.ZA
3) STREET VENDORS
We at Touch of Gold pride ourselves with a good quality product & brand . As such please note we do not supply street vendors . Should you purchase from any street vendor thinking that it is an AUTHENTIC PRODUCT , then you do so at your own risks as 99% of the time these are fake & of very poor quality.